Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Picture Wallpaper MotoGP - Jorge Lorenzo in 2008 had thought to retire

Picture Wallpaper MotoGP - Jorge Lorenzo in 2008 had thought to retire
Published December 30, 2009
Jorge Lorenzo, vice-world champion MotoGP 2009, the year before had seriously thought about retiring from racing. The Mallorcan fact after several falls, some of them very painful both physically and mentally he had thought seriously about hanging up his helmet. The first crash had taken place in China, in that case, Lawrence had broken both ankles. Other violent fall was that of Barcelona, the fall occurred in the tests. In that case, the Yamaha rider beat his head violently and had been subjected to TAC, which fortunately does not show damage. Another setback came at Laguna Seca, in that case a nasty high-side driver swing from the saddle of his Yamaha M1. Here are his words as reported by Motosprint. "After the big crash in testing in Barcelona, I almost broke my head (...) I could not remember my name or what I did. When I regained consciousness I could not remember who I was and what was happening. At first, I decided to stop running. I was convinced that if I kept running I could die. This experience has served much, you can think of winning a World Cup when he realizes that there are days when you have to accept to get seconds or thirds. From time to time, we must accept the fact that someone else can win.

No comments:

Post a Comment