Saturday, May 1, 2010

Optimistic Lorenzo Achieve Good Results


Spanish MotoGP ahead

Okdwitya Karina Sari - detiksport
Getty Images
Jerez - Jorge Lorenzo quite satisfied with the result that he gained at the Spanish MotoGP qualifying. Fiat Yamaha rider was optimistic that the best capable of displaying thousands of fans in front of his country.
Lorenzo will melakoni race that was held at the Jerez circuit from the second position. In the qualifying session, only to lose time from Repsol Honda rider Dani Pedrosa who took pole position.
Lorenzo had failed to repeat the achievements of the second free practice session managed to be the fastest time. However, Lorenzo believed would improve their performance when racing.

"I was very quick this morning and I hope I can do it again earlier, but we were slightly disturbed due to rising temperatures and are unable to maintain good performance," said the young Spaniard was quoted as Crash.

"This morning I was able to race like I wanted with a good feeling, but the qualifying session it was not the same. After all, when I was not too bad and we still were at the forefront, and it is very important," he continued.

With the race being held 'in house', Lorenzo will have the full support of the fans. Moreover, Lorenzo had never climbed the highest podium in this series after the first season in the MotoGP class he finished in the order of the three subsequent seasons, while one driver was actually retired 22 years.

"I am very pleased with the next day and I feel confident that I can show a good race in front of the Spanish fans. This is a special track for the race and I can not wait to hear the screams of fans," Lorenzo finished

No comments:

Post a Comment