Thursday, June 17, 2010

Jorge Lorenzo in the Tourist Trophy, "an extraordinary experience"

Jorge Lorenzo in the Tourist Trophy,
Published: Monday, June 14, 2010 by Michele Lallai

Edition of the Tourist Trophy is truly historic, with the en plein record by Ian Hutchinson and a thrilling race SeniorTT. End of the decade edition of the opener for the main event was Jorge Lorenzo Dainese pilot (main event sponsor) who has completed a tour of the mountain just before the Senior, the first position of Bray Hill and enjoy the show."What an extraordinary experience! Now I understand why the drivers love racing at the TT, I did one lap and I would make many others. I did some soaring and the crowd is on, there were really many people on the track, was unforgettable - Por Fuera said - I read both the TT and I often saw on TV, but nothing can prepare you to experience realWith him also Angel Nieto, who raced at the TT in '68, when the Mountain was a round of MotoGP: "It 's been a great honor to return to this historic place as a partner Dainese have very strong memories of my time here, and it is great to come back and see the TT as alive then "

No comments:

Post a Comment