Friday, February 5, 2010

Jorge Lorenzo was in a far more optimistic




The motogpupdate.net reporting that Jorge Lorenzo was in a far more optimistic mood on Friday after moving his Yamaha up the order to third in Sepang testing. The Spaniard had struggled to get to grips with his bike on Thursday, ending the day fifth, but is now more confident after posting a best effort of 2:01.680 on a day of variable weather conditions."I felt much better today and I was able to be fast straight away," explained the Barcelona man, who this time was only two tenths off the leading pace. "It wasn't a big problem yesterday; it's just that, after such a long break, I forget how to ride a little bit! I need a bit of time, but it was much better today."I'm happy about my performance and about my feeling with the new bike. Yamaha have made good improvements without changing the best parts of the bike and this is the best way - they have made some good modifications to the chassis and the engine and this has already improved our pace."We don't have many days on the bike until the start of the season so we will make the most of the time here next month to continue our good work."

No comments:

Post a Comment