Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Lorenzo Forgot How to race





Arya Perdhana - detiksport Reuters / Yeob Men Hazrin Shah Sepang

Since the 2009 season ended in November, the practical MotoGP racer never touched a motor racing. Jorge Lorenzo claimed even forgot how to race. That's the feeling when menggebar Lorenzo Yamaha YZR-M1 on the first day of testing at Sepang Circuit, Thursday (4/2/2010). It could be the announcement due on the first day, Lorenzo only be the fifth fastest. Fortunately all it's just temporary.
On the second day, Friday (5 / 2), Lorenzo had begun to adapt. As a result, the third position behind Valentino Rossi and Casey Stoner became his notes. "This time I feel better and I can just look fast. Yesterday it was no big deal really, but after a long holiday, I was a bit forgotten how to race," I Lorenzo in Crash. "I need a little time, but the results of the second day was better. I'm happy with my performance and my feeling of the bike," added 22-year-old boy was. For this year, Lorenzo said that Yamaha has provided the character the same motor bike last year with a great success. Lorenzo was hoping everything would be ready before the first race held in Qatar, 11 April next. "We do not have much time left until the start of the season, so we'll use the time available to continue our work was this good," he hoped.

No comments:

Post a Comment