Thursday, March 25, 2010

Secret Beyond Lorenzo Injury

Secret Beyond Lorenzo Injury
Doni Wahyudi - detiksport
& Getty Images

Jakarta - Jorge Lorenzo Fiat Yamaha and camps had been giving a false statement related fracture injuries right thumb that he experienced. What's the secret behind these injuries? Lorenzo was forced to miss a session pre-season test at Sepang because of injury he experienced. The same problem even threatened to make him unable to perform best in the series early in the MotoGP Qatar on April 11 next. In an official statement which could be released, Lorenzo and Yamaha are calling the injury obtained when the Spaniard came following a low-speed motocross training. And that's not the cause.

"Everyone thought that the injury was caused because I was training with motocross. And that is a result of my training at the tarmac using a very small motors, just 10bhp (horse power). But maybe I'm too much to risk," Lorenzo said in an interview with MCN. "It happened in the narrow path when I try to pass (Carlos) Checa. That was my first day practicing with him, and when I tried racing I actually fell off," said runner-up last season's kejuraan. Lorenzo may regret that the accident appeared prevented 100% in Losail. But it would also be a lesson to better take into account something and do not always take risks. "I think it's because my competitive instinct and maybe it was too much. It's a valuable lesson," added Lorenzo.

No comments:

Post a Comment