Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Coming to Qatar MotoGP :Determination & Hope Lorenzo Losail

Coming to Qatar MotoGP :Determination & Hope Lorenzo Losail

Fathoni Kris W - detiksport
Losail - Jorge Lorenzo is still not fit properly admitted for the inaugural race in 2010 season. But it does not reduce the enthusiasm race in Losail, dikenangnya place beautifully.

In February last, get an injury at the hands of Lorenzo. This is then simply block the speed during pre-season testing.

With the condition of the hands that seemed to still not fully recovered, Lorenzo has had to start the inaugural race season Losail circuit in 2010 while waiting to be conquered on the weekend.

"My condition is not perfect, I still need time to recover 100% of my injury, but at least I can race in Qatar."

"I'm very happy because the winter was a long time! Unfortunately I'm having problems in practice and got injured in my hand, but these things happen," said Lorenzo in Autosport.

Yamaha rider spirit of the increasingly frequent burning because the Losail circuit presents a sweet story for him. Since the race at the track was in 2004 - while still competing in the 125cc - Lorenzo never absent from the podium.

"Qatar is a very special track for me, that's where I got my first podium in MotoGP in 2008! I knew this time would be more difficult, but I will try to keep competitive. I hope this year does not rain like last year!" please him.

Last year, Qatar MotoGP race had been postponed after heavy rainfall present their implementation in the early races. When the race finally implemented, so champion Casey Stoner out followed by Valentino Rossi and Lorenzo.

No comments:

Post a Comment