Saturday, April 10, 2010

Lorenzo Thumb Not Sick Again



Fathoni Kris W - detiksport Getty Images Losail -

Jorge Lorenzo was still driving with the hand that had fully recovered, he added another one had crashed in the first free practice session. So the position he was second fastest with a positive welcome. Drove in Losail in the first MotoGP free practice session Qatar, Saturday (10/4/2010) pm dawn, Raihan Lorenzo only lost time from Casey Stoner. While the defending champion Valentino Rossi, who narrowly lost from Lorenzo's Fiat Yamaha teammate at that. Lorenzo made a promising achievement after concerns had emerged about the condition of an injured hand during pre-season. Moreover, he could crash at the end of this final free practice session. "I'm quite pleased with the results tonight. Regarding my hand, I tried driving without a safety in the hands for the first time and I'm fine. 'I feel comfortable on the bike and my thumb did not hurt, (feels) much better than during the test,' official site bright Lorenzo on MotoGP. However, Lorenzo admitted that the motor will still need a better arrangement in order to be competitive in the race later. The Spaniard himself also admitted that he himself, who made a mistake so that crash, also still need to perform better. "Unfortunately, I crash, I try hard time and I just made a small mistake: touching the white line. Things like this happen and luckily I was not injured. Tomorrow we'll go ahead and try to work better," said Lorenzo.

No comments:

Post a Comment