Saturday, June 6, 2009

2009 Motegi Lorenzo Winner


Nice race, and, it looks like we have a new Italian-Spanish fight. It makes me remember those days when Givernau and Rossi fights for the first position and now, Lorenzo cames to take Rossi crown??? Dont know, but, this are very good news because we have another pretender to the 2009 world championship and this will promice a great 2009 MotoGp season.

Jorge Lorenzo: "First of all I just want to thank my team, my Mum, Dad and whole family, my friends and all the team workers. Also Yamaha, as it is their home race, it was a difficult race because I didn't really get a very good start, I think I even finished the first lap in third or fourth. After that I began to catch up the pace. I passed Valentino and opened up a little gap, about a second and a half, and he was following me very hard. I had to ride the best I can to get the victory.".

No comments:

Post a Comment