Thursday, June 25, 2009

Jorge Lorenzo Photo

Jorge Lorenzo Photo
Jorge Lorenzo podium to tip at least After the victory near Barcelona, Jorge Lorenzo wants to keep control of the overall standings at Assen, trying to get another good result. The goal is the podium, easily reachable in what by its own admission is the preferred route by him, which comes with the improvements found at his Yamaha in testing in Barcelona. "I would never have imagined after the accident at Jerez to be able to regain the leadership of the championship again so soon, but now are faced with Casey and Valentino. The last three races were fantastic and almost unbelievable, and now to it is as if we started a whole new league. Assen is my favorite track and I feel very confident of the bike, the Bridgestone tires and my whole team. Last year I took sixth and the most important thing for me will be to improve conquistando perhaps another podium to remain near the top of the league. In Barcelona, we did test positive and I hope to show our improvements at Assen. "

No comments:

Post a Comment