Saturday, June 27, 2009

Jorge Lorenzo in Second Finish Assen 2009







There was an opportunity today for Jorge Lorenzo to take Valentino Rossi, and so in mid-race he preferred a second position that keeps the race for the world title. This result for the pilot of the Spanish Yamaha is important, since it is his 50th career podium, even if Jorge assessments in post-race prefer starting with congratulations for the victory of 100 ° Valentino Rossi.

"First of all, congratulations to Valentino because it's incredible reach 100 victories, and this is his day. Unfortunately there are good and the party in the first laps I had to take risks in order to regain the top positions. When I was second I tried to recover about Valentino but at some points I was not as fast as him and I did not have enough confidence to push, because today I was not okay with the bike. Then I thought to close in second place, for me is still a strong result as it is my 50th career podium. We continue to be competitive and now we are 5 points from the first position. "

No comments:

Post a Comment