Tuesday, September 1, 2009

MotoGP - Indianapolis - Victory of Jorge Lorenzo, Valentino Rossi slips

Jorge Lorenzo won the Grand Prix in Indianapolis and reopen the MotoGP championship. A major victory came after the failure of Valentino Rossi slipped to seventh lap when he was in second position, which went from a few turns from his own teammate. A mistake that mean for the "Doctor" the zero second season after Le Mans, which contains factual Lorenzo in the race for the championship with just 25 points in the recovery since last ... Important victory to date for Jorge Lorenzo on the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, twelfth round of the championship 2009. The centaur Majorcan Yamaha after starting not exactly brilliant in fact caught up and once the command has concluded in the fall of lonely accomplice Rossi, taking home 25 points heavy. Now the gap to Rossi is 25 points when missing 5 races to go. World reopened and then you go immediately to the GP at Misano Misano and Riviera di Rimini. "This is fantastic for me and my team! I've had two crashes in a row, but now I won and my opponents are dead. Obviously, I'm sorry for them, but those are the ups and downs of racing and is an incredible achievement for me. I was strong all weekend and I want to thank my team for giving me a great bike. I had a difficult start and I had to fight very hard to pass and go elsewhere but then I had a good rhythm and I managed to go with Valentino and Dani. Once fallen Dani knew it would be a tough fight between me and Valentino and in fact when he fell I did not understand right away because I misread my pit board and thought would say 0! However, the My bike was great and from then on it was pretty easy, and they stayed focused. I had great fun on the slowing down lap with the fans and I am so happy to win at this track. The season is almost over, but things in a single day changed a lot. It will be tough but we will not give up! "
"What a race!" You know, in a World Championship like this should always be the limit to win. In the last two races I was on the edge and fell, while in Indianapolis the situation has changed completely. Everything worked perfectly on the bike and I think I could set a lap time of 1m 39.8, but when Valentino crashed I did not want to risk it. Before this race I said that the fight for the world title was almost finished, but now the championship is reopened. I enjoyed the last lap and I am very happy! "
Primi dieci classificati in gara e tipologia di mescola scelta per il pneumatico anteriore e posteriore:

Primi dieci classificati in gara e tipologia di mescola scelta per il pneumatico anteriore e posteriore:

1° Jorge Lorenzo (Fiat Yamaha Team) 47m13.592s dura, dura
2° Alex De Angelis (San Carlo Honda Gresini) 47m23.027s +9.435s dura, dura
3° Nicky Hayden (Ducati Team) 47m26.539s +12.947s media, dura
4° Andrea Dovizioso (Repsol Honda Team) 47m27.070s +13.478s dura, dura
5° Colin Edwards (Monster Yamaha Tech3) 47m39.846s +26.254s dura, dura
6° James Toseland (Monster Yamaha Tech3) 47m46.000s +32.408s dura, dura
7° Loris Capirossi (Rizla Suzuki MotoGP) 47m47.992s +34.400s dura, dura
8° Mika Kallio (Ducati Team) 47m48.448s +34.856s media, dura
9° Toni Elias (San Carlo Honda Gresini) 47m58.597s +45.005s dura, dura
10° Dani Pedrosa (Repsol Honda Team) 47m58.969s +45.377s dura, dura

No comments:

Post a Comment