Monday, September 7, 2009

MotoGP - Misano - Jorge Lorenzo:''I have many points as possible'' 06/09/2009



Unable to counter Valentino Rossi, Jorge Lorenzo at Misano Adriatico has accepted the second place that allowed him to lose only 5 points behind his teammate in the standings, are now getting ready to go win the next race in Estoril where he won in 2008. "I did what I had to do today and I took the most points possible, which is the most important thing you can get when you're not one hundred per cent. Unfortunately, we struggled a bit 'over the whole weekend to find the right set and so I thought it was best to be careful and secure second place today. I lost a little 'time to overcome Dani and Toni and the late Valentine was too far away. After that I almost fell at the second corner, so I preferred to make sure to obtain the necessary points to keep alive for the championship. We have work to do, but we'll make you be at our best all 'Estoril, where I have fond memories of my first win last year. "

No comments:

Post a Comment