Monday, December 14, 2009

Jorge Lorenzo: "I fear Rossi"

 Jorge Lorenzo:
MotoGP - Jorge Lorenzo, on a visit to Bologna to Dainese, talked about the rivalry with Valentino Rossi and his expectations for 2010. The Mallorcan answer questions put by the "stampa.it" said Rossi who fears him and maybe 30 years he will behave like Pesaro, these references to the speech Yamaha contract renewal and leadership within the team. Here are some passages of the interview. "If I had discovered how to beat Valentino I would have already done. The truth is that Rossi is a racing track. Technically it is difficult to be his superior. Valentino is as brave as me. Let's say for the moment, my weapon is my age. If people expect me to win the World Cup, what to expect from him? The truth is that winning is not easy. Except that if I do not win I do not change anything: I only have 22 years. " To this question "The year 2010 will be the changing of the guard?" Responded as follows. "I am not a" worm ", a sorcerer, I know. If people expect me to win the World Cup, what to expect from him? The truth is that winning is not easy. Except that if I do not win I do not change anything: I only have 22 years. " Lawrence then spoke of the "big voice" made by Rossi with Yamaha for the treatment of first guide and also said that if he would run in the shoes of Rossi in the team of Lawrence. "Maybe in 30 years so I will behave myself. He has won many races, not to prove anything. If Rossi I afraid of? Obviously yes, this is true. Has made statements that he who is one hundred percent sure of himself would not do. If I were running in teams of Lorenzo Rossi. Why not? What difference does it run in a team or another? The end if you want to win you have to beat everybody. "

No comments:

Post a Comment