Wednesday, December 9, 2009

MotoGP - Jorge Lorenzo is not a problem , not be considered to be the leader of the team(PICS)

MotoGP - Jorge Lorenzo is not a problem , not be  considered to be the leader of the team(PICS)Exclusive Photo : Lorenzo ride Speed Boat in Kuta Bali Beach

Jorge Lorenzo's goal is to win the world championship in the MotoGP class, the Majorcan not interested in being considered the leader of the team and then an extension of his contract with Yamaha is that Rossi would not be a problem. Here are his words on this matter as reported by MCN."Valentino is a legendary pilot and everything he does is very important and if you are concerned for me, as his companion and they are fast and not because I am the last of the grid. I do not know what to think but maybe I would prefer to remain in Yamaha's Valentino why so I can try to beat him on the same bike, so for me it is not an issue our report or something similar. My goal is to try to win the championship. I do not care if I'm not the leader of the team. "

No comments:

Post a Comment