Saturday, December 5, 2009

Max Biaggi indicates Jorge Lorenzo is sucsesor



Max Biaggi in an interview granted to the official website of the Superbike spoke of the 2009 season. The Roman, becoming a father for a few days, he also indicated Jorge Lorenzo as his possible successor. According to the Italian driver Majorcan Biaggi has features reminiscent of his style of driving. Here are his words about the Yamaha rider.Among all the young people who compete in speed in your opinion who is his heir, for talent and style of driving?"Hard to say. I think objectively that Jorge Lorenzo is a pilot with the potential to do well and I hope I can win more races than me. I'd be happy. "Biaggi then spoke about the 2009 season and expectations for 2010.What is your opinion on its 2009 season and April?"Excellent I would say! Is a motorcycle that runs only this year and having never participated in any competition before. I would say that the potential is high, now comes the hard part and that is improve it further. "Are you ready to fight for the title 2010? And if not what is lacking in RSV4 to be on par with rivals?"Objectively speaking, my heart says yes, but until you try the new 2010 is impossible to say

No comments:

Post a Comment