Saturday, November 14, 2009

MotoGP - Jorge Lorenzo on Rossi: "It must be nice to have a 22 year-old team-mate to go fast"



Jorge Lorenzo, vice-champion of the 2009 MotoGP World interviewed by the program 'Al Primer Toque' de Onda Cero ', as reported by "Mark" on-line edition, talked about the season just ended, his team-mate Valentino Rossi and the "gap" of the Yamaha engineers at Honda. The Mallorcan no secret that next year will attempt the assault to the throne of Rossi, a 'complicated undertaking, but it is not impossible. Here is the Lawrence-thought.
"Next year I'll try again. I can assure both the next year or the next years I would become world champion. As I always say, in many sports, things can happen. This year was my best result and I will work because it is no accident. I hope that in coming years, at least once, to win the championship. "
Lawrence then spoke about the relationship with his team-mate Valentino Rossi.
"I suppose that should not be very easy to have a teammate of 22 years which is also fast."
Finally he concluded with a thought on the "escape" of Yamaha engineers at Honda. "We hope that Yamaha will react and lose the competitiveness that we have now. In my Honda wants 'Europeanized', from marketing. "
Motograndprix.it
Tags: interview Jorge Lorenzo Jorge Lorenzo, MotoGP, Fiat Yamaha, Yamaha, Yamaha YZR M1
Delicious Facebook Google Bookmarks Reddit Ok News Related Articles
MotoGP - Valencia - Jorge Lorenzo: "Proud to have finished 2nd in the Championship" MotoGP - Valencia QP1 - Jorge Lorenzo: "Happy to be in the front row" MotoGP - Valencia Day 1 - Jorge Lorenzo: "We feel strong and competitive MotoGP - Sepang - Jorge Lorenzo congratulates RossiMotoGP - Sepang QP1 - Jorge Lorenzo: "I found it very difficult" MotoGP - Sepang Day 1 - Jorge Lorenzo: "I am confident for the race"

No comments:

Post a Comment