Thursday, November 5, 2009

MotoGP - Preview Valencia - Jorge Lorenzo: "fantastic place to finish the season"


Published November 3, 2009
Jorge Lorenzo arrives in Valencia did the most conscious of, in 2009, when he battled for the title until the race at Phillip Island. In Valencia, a point is enough to secure second place in the league and the Majorcan hopes to become a podium or even better with a win. To him the word. "Valencia is a fantastic place to finish the championship at home with your fans. I never got a win here and I know that not one of the best tracks for Yamaha, but I'm sure I can try to change things and finish the championship in the best possible way. The last two races have not been good I want to overcome this time. Also, I need a point to become a 'vice-champion' and I'd really like to do it with a podium or a victory. This is my goal in Valencia. My best race here was in 2005 when I finished second, but I think my fondest memory was in 2006 when I won the championship. 2009 has been an incredible year for me and for Yamaha and I can not wait to celebrate with my fans in a home race. Jorge Lorenzo always run with Yamaha" Jorge Lorenzo hopes to continue his career as a Yamaha rider. The revelation made by the Mallorcan close the door to solutions such as Honda or Ducati, this recital that his contract expires in 2010 (as well as that of his team-mate Valentino Rossi). To bring the news is the online edition of Marca. Here are the words of the Fiat Yamaha Team rider but also adds that in life anything can happen. "I appreciate what has been done during the season, because we have improved a lot compared to last year and this was my goal. I look forward to the rest of my Yamaha career, but in this changing world, nothing is safe "- said the presentation of the video game" Forza Motorsport 3 " 'at the Circuit de Catalunya, where he challenged the Formula 1 driver Marc Gene with The Game - "I was much more regular. I have always been at the forefront, always fighting for the win, although there is always something to complain about. You must always try, you should always try to win the championship. I think we must always be hungry to get better. Rossi is the most comprehensive pilot and what he has more experience, but we must not lose sight of Stoner and Pedrosa. However you can not just be aggressive, you can do well in one or two races, but eventually ends up on the floor, so my philosophy is to have balance in everything. "
Source: motograbndpix.itTags: 2009 MotoGP race Seventeenth thumbnail, preview GP Comunitat Valenciana, Valencia preview, seventeenth race in 2009, Fiat Yamaha Team GP Comunitat Valenciana, interview, Jorge Lorenzo Jorge Lorenzo, MotoGP, motomercato, motomercato 2010 Preview GP Comunitat Valenciana, Valencia preview, Fiat Yamaha team, Valencia, yamaha, yamaha m1Tags: 2009 MotoGP race Seventeenth thumbnail, preview GP Comunitat Valenciana, Valencia preview, seventeenth race in 2009, Fiat Yamaha Team GP Comunitat Valenciana, interview, Jorge Lorenzo Jorge Lorenzo, MotoGP, Preview GP Comunitat Valenciana, Valencia preview, team fiat yamaha, valencia , yamaha, yamaha m1

No comments:

Post a Comment