Sunday, November 8, 2009

MotoGP - Valencia - Jorge Lorenzo: "Proud to have finished 2nd in the championship"

MotoGP - Valencia - Jorge Lorenzo:
Jorge Lorenzo will have to wait to celebrate a victory over Valencia's Circuit Ricardo Torno. The pilot maiorchoino Yamaha has in fact ended in third place the last race of the 2009 season, a season still to be considered positive for the Spanish that is officially vice-champion of the world. To him the word. "I struggled a bit 'at the start, and I felt very strong, but then I made a big mistake in the slow corner and I was lucky not to crash, so I took over Valentino. I was a bit 'of pain in the lower parts ... and it took me a while' to recover, but since then the gap was a bit 'too big to close. However I am pleased to have gained another podium in Spain and are also proud to have finished in the league in second place. I want to thank everyone, Yamaha, Bridgestone and my team to track, because we worked so hard and this is a great result in what is just our second season. Now I can not wait to start testing the new bike. And I strive to be even stronger next year. "

source : motgp.it

No comments:

Post a Comment