Friday, November 6, 2009

MotoGP - Valencia Day 1 - Jorge Lorenzo: "We feel strong and competitive"




Valencia is one of the few circuits where Jorge Lorenzo has not yet won. This gives one more reason to Spanish today received the second time in the first practice session. The Mallorcan has been shown to have a fast pace and constant and tomorrow will therefore seek to qualify on the front row. To him the word. "This is one of the few places where I have not won in my career so I want to try! Today was a very good day, I made many laps at a pace strong, steady and fast. We feel strong and we hope to continue to be competitive. Tonight we will see the data telemetriai and reflect on how we can make further improvements for tomorrow, so I can try to be in the forefront once again. " Tags: Seventeenth race 2009, GP Comunitat Valenciana, interview Jorge Lorenzo Jorge Lorenzo, MotoGP, Valencia free practice, team fiat yamaha, Valencia, Yamaha, Yamaha YZR M1

No comments:

Post a Comment