Monday, July 6, 2009

Jorge Lorenzo Also Fight with Tremendous pain


Laguna Seca - Jorge Lorenzo not only must fight to the rival fellow drivers at Laguna Seca. He must also face tremendous pain.
After the pole position record in the U.S. MotoGP, Lorenzo the injury which resulted in slightly shifted shoulder bone and the bones are called the right foot fracture. In the condition that he must race on Monday (6/7/2009) dinihari WIB.
Physical condition that seems inexpressible. The results start when he lost the position easily leads, although in the end slowly and can pursue finis in position three.
"The situation really difficult, but start with the bad, plus the physical constraints, I am doing what I can," he told the BBC.
"Incredible pain. When veer to the right, it's very sick. I can not use a lot of hands (which at the shoulder injury) so I use my left arm so that it feels so tired. It's really bad," I Lorenzo.
With such a severe condition, obviously did not think Lorenzo akan can achieve good results with the rate that it be calculated. Moreover, in the race he also was threatening the position of Valentino Rossi in the ranking of two.
"I try to pass Valentino, may be wrong on that point and I should wait some more bend, but also have to take any decision," Lorenzo demolished without regret

No comments:

Post a Comment