Tuesday, July 28, 2009

MotoGP - Donington Park - Jorge Lorenzo:''I am sad and disappointed


Jorge Lorenzo leaves the race to Donington with a zero, zero, which could be even higher if his team-mate had not fallen when she was in the head (and then leave and close 5th). The Mallorcan has fallen apart when he touched the white line, wet from the rain line. Now, however, looking ahead, do not need to be too disappointed, but it is useful to learn from error. To him the word. "I had a good start and first lap went well, I felt quite safe. Unfortunately, the last curve of the ninth lap I made a small mistake, a mistake I have my line and touched the white line and I could not do anything but it was very slippery. I was well and wanted to go back in the saddle, but my bike was damaged too. Of course I am sad and disappointed, but these are the races and these feelings are not of help, just learn from a mistake like this and look ahead. Valentino (Rossi, ndr) was fortunate to be able to continue after his fall, but it was not our day. Now we go on vacation, and we can do much training so they can return to full form in Brno " Tags: motogp, Donington, Donington motogp race, united kingdom gp, tenth race 2009, united kingdom, autodrome Donington, Donington circuit, jorge lorenzo, yamaha, fiat yamaha, team yamaha, yamaha m1, interview jorge lorenzo

No comments:

Post a Comment