Sunday, July 19, 2009

MotoGP - Sachsenring - Jorge Lorenzo battle da Rossi


Not Jorge Lorenzo was able to beat Valentino Rossi at the Sachsenring, but its second position is still valuable for the championship. This has convinced the Spanish driver who is ready to try in the coming races. "Today was a tough race because this track is slow and winding and you must use all the strength that you have to drive to the maximum. Keep up to Valentino for me today was a great challenge, especially because they are not at maximum shape after the accident at Laguna, so I am glad to have been able to pressed until the end. If it was very difficult because the brakes late and strong in all detached, and in fact I made a small mistake because I thought that we were a few more turn when I passed! I had thought to overcome it and unplug it, but today it did not work. I am of course disappointed to have lost another well-fought race, it is always sad, but I know I have the ability to fight with him and considering his experience should be oroglioso. The second place is important and the championship is still very long. "
Valentino Rossi is working hard to achieve victory at the Sachsenring. Beyond a fierce fight with Casey Stoner and Jorge Lorenzo, the second rate it is more difficult ditaklukkan. Rossi from the start position as the forefront of a successful exit in the fastest race MotoGP Germany, Sunday (19/7/09) night WIT. He was involved duel with Stoner at the beginning of the race and stuck in a tense scene with Lorenzo ended the race in last lap-lap. "Another great fight against Stoner at the start of the race. And after that, the fight really great with Jorge (Lorenzo) until the last lap," said Fiat Yamaha team drivers that, quoted from Autosport. "I can overtake Casey (Stoner) and more quickly. But I see Jorge can follow Casey. Pertarungan against Jorge is always more difficult," sambungnya. Lorenzo is currently in second position temporarily Klasemen with a value of 162, only lose 14 points from Rossi who led the competition. Stoner stalk in third with 148 sequence number, then followed by Dani Pedrosa in fourth place with 108 points

No comments:

Post a Comment