Monday, July 6, 2009

Jorge Lorenzo Laguna Seca 2009 : Photo and Video


Jorge Lorenzo Laguna Seca 2009 : Photo and Video


Jorge Lorenzo Laguna Seca 2009 : Photo and Video



Jorge Lorenzo Laguna Seca 2009 : Photo and Video

Jorge Lorenzo, despite the injuries occurred after the fall in the qualifications was able to obtain a valuable third place at Laguna Seca, closing behind Pedrosa and Rossi. This result allows him to remain at 9 points from the head of the league, although he said at the end of the race have also been able to win. "I always look my best, and I think I have demonstrated today, given the conditions in which I was. I'm proud of myself, and I consider this one of my best GP. The foot was OK, but the right shoulder was very evil. As a result, I did not have much strength in the right hand, and had to compensate with the left. I am really tired. I want to thank the Mobile Clinic is on them if I finished the race. After a while ', I forgot the pain, and simply wanted to have all. I knew that it was possible to pass Valentino. Unfortunately, I found a bump in their detached, the rear wheel has moved, and I was lucky not to fall. Perhaps, without this error, if I had made to overcome it, maybe it was even possible to win, but given the circumstances, the third place I should be good, and good points are earned. Now there is a little 'time to recover, I'm good, and I hope to be back the best for the Sachsenring. "Jorge Lorenzo Laguna Seca 2009 : Photo and Video

No comments:

Post a Comment