Saturday, July 25, 2009

MotoGP - Jorge Lorenzo talks about his future in Yamaha

Jorge Lorenzo, pilot Majorcan
22-07-2009
Jorge Lorenzo, pilot Majorcan Fiat Yamaha Team is at the center of the market drivers in 2009 in perspective in 2010. Spanish, twice world champion the fourth of a liter is wooed by Honda, while Honda, which had among its ranks would create a separate team, as happened with Valentino Rossi in 2001. Lorenzo among others in recent days has responded to the accusation of Rossi who called it "presumptuous" on the eve of the GP of Great Britain has commented as reported dall'Adnkronos.

"I want to stay at Yamaha, but I do not know if it has the potential to offer the same things to me and Rossi. It 's not a question of money" - Lorenzo states in an interview to the BBC - "The question is whether the Yamaha I want or if there are other teams that I want more '. I think that the Yamaha that I should stay, but I do not know what it really wants. When you lots and results at the top all you want, especially when your contract and 'at times. I have received offers from all teams. I can not say why I have not reached agreement with Yamaha, but for me continues to be the first option. Our e' a great team, but it ' a complicated situation. I want to stay for reasons that go beyond the 'respect, it is to be desired. The Yamaha has two drivers of great talent, but perhaps does not have the potential to offer both all the same. It will take' time, not just one or two weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment