Friday, October 16, 2009

Jorge Lorenzo Philips Island Preview 2009

Jorge Lorenzo Philips Island Preview 2009
Jorge Lorenzo Philips Island Preview 2009

Missing the past three races at the end of the MotoGP World Championship and Jorge Lorenzo arrives at Phillip Island (fifteenth race of the year 2009) with a gap of 18 points on his team-mate Valentino Rossi. To win the world must necessarily come before the Pesaro and must also hope in the help of a few pilot. Casey Stoner at Estoril on falling and Spaniard Dani Pedrosa made his game coming in second and third place respectively and relegating Rossi in fourth place and then in one race Lorenzo was able to recall fewer than 12 points, which hopes to do even in the three remaining races. Certainly not be easy, partly because the same Stoner and Pedrosa could play into the hands of Rossi came to the maiorchinino, here anyway Lorenzo-thought. Jorge Lorenzo "Low Profile" that speaks through the official Yamaha press release on the next race at Phillip Island, the fifteenth round of the 2009 Grand Prix motorcycle racing MotoGP class. The Mallorcan rider is said to very pleased with his fourth victory this year (obtained at Estoril) and also speaks of confirmation of the second place in the championship. Obviously he hopes in the title, that's still his words like that have a "Low Profile".

"I'm very happy, after my fourth victory this year and now my goal is to confirm second place in the championship in Australia. I have a chance if I do a lot of points! This has been my goal all year and I will fight to get it as soon as possible. Phillip Island is a track I like, it's always special to run and, in my opinion is the best circuits in the championship, along with the Mugello. Drive to 250 km / h, but you can still see the sea and the birds, it is incredible! Last year I could not get on the podium, but I'll always remember 2007, when I won by 20 seconds ahead in 250. My whole team is confident and determined to get more good results in these two important weeks! "
I said he was happy with my victory and I told him I was happy with his second place. Jokingly I told him that I would let him win at Phillip Island where I had helped in other races! "

"I'm more focused than ever with a great desire to do well - Lorenzo said in a video interview SportMediaset - but in the races anything can happen, it can rain, can pull a lot of wind, I can make a mistake, I can guarantee is that I will give everything 100% and are very prepared. Estoril Stoner certainly helped me and end of the race has passed in my motorhome and I said he was happy with my victory and I told him I was happy with his second place. Jokingly I told him that I would let him win at Phillip Island where I had helped in other races! "

No comments:

Post a Comment