Tuesday, October 27, 2009

" MotoGP - Sepang - Jorge Lorenzo congratulates to Rossi


Jorge Lorenzo Despite the difficulties and managed to shut fourth in the MotoGP race at Sepang, even if he has finally abandoned hopes to win the world title. The Spaniard spoke of complimenting this difficult race with Valentino Rossi at the same time: he spoke. "I want to start doing my congratulations to Valentino and his entire team. He is the champion. As for the race today was a difficult day. We improved in the warm-up and hoped to make a good race, but when it started to rain, we had trouble turning on the bike. We had planned to do two laps, but I have not had enough time and the pit-lane was closed when I got back. So I had to start from 'last position, but I made one of my best start! The first curve has been incredible, but as time went on I started to have some grip problems, such as during the whole weekend. However it was a great race for me in difficult circumstances and we finished fourth, which is not so bad. It 'been a great season and I never expected to be battling with Valentino so early in my career. Now I just need a point in Valencia and will center my goal to become vice-champion of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment