Friday, October 23, 2009

MotoGP – Preview Sepang – Jorge Lorenzo: ”Non penso al campionato”


The fall in Phillip Island Jorge Lorenzo has effectively ousted from the title fight, the Mallorcan had "buffer" Nicky Hayden and in contact had broken the front brake lever and then failing to take the first corner. In the fall has brought some cuts and bruises but overall is fine. At this point his only goal is to confirm second place in the championship. To him the word.

"After the disappointment of Australia, are pleased to have the opportunity to be riding again so soon. I've done wrong and I'll be in good shape for the race. I do not think about the championship now, my goal is to confirm second place in the world in what is only my second season in MotoGP. I think this is a great achievement and I will be happy if I can do. Sepang very much, I know him very well for trying and I have some good memories, especially that of 2007 when I won the title in the 250. This time with my team we will focus on having a good weekend and get as many points as possible in order to reach our goal. "

No comments:

Post a Comment