Sunday, October 4, 2009

MotoGP - Estoril - Jorge Lorenzo:''What a day!''


Day to frame this one today for Jorge Lorenzo, who, after being in the lead in all practice sessions (warm-up part) won the Portuguese GP inflicting heavy detachments to all his opponents and recovering well above 12 points in the championship on his team-mate Valentino Rossi, who arrived today only fourth. On the podium Majorcan celebrated with a 'moonwalk show' recalling Neil Armstong and his landing on the moon, to him the microphone. "What a day, I am so happy to win again here in the same track where I won my first race last year. I worked so hard in the break on my fitness with my father and perhaps this has given me a little 'speed extra, of course I felt great this weekend and is so nice to win after being the top in each session. I made a good start and after a couple of corners I passed Pedrosa and took the lead, but I honestly did not expect finishing the race in front and a large gap. This is a good track for me, but I'm fast, more or less everywhere. The championship is closer now, but still not easy, but we have nothing to lose, I am proud that we won the team title and I want to say thank and congratulate everyone. moltola I liked my suit and helmet this weekend and I wanted to celebrate Neil Armstong and his landing on the moon, so that's why I did this 'show Moonwalk' after the race! "

No comments:

Post a Comment