Saturday, October 10, 2009

MotoGP - Jorge Lorenzo:''The team of red sometimes takes our data''


MotoGP - Jorge Lorenzo:

MotoGP - Jorge Lorenzo:



Jorge Lorenzo won the Portuguese GP in an interview to the magazine "Riders" in the October talks about how sometimes the team of Valentino Rossi copied his telemetry. The Pesaro has always claimed the opposite: that was the team of Lawrence to copy its "setup". Then you turn back the challenge from Majorca and the Pesaro at the time at the track are separated by just 18 points when missing three races at the end of the season (Phillip Island, Sepang and Valencia). Here are the words of Mallorca.
"My truth is that Valentino was developed with Yamaha since 2004, but if we talk about changes that occur during the weekend, is not true in any way I can copy your data. And 'my chief mechanic that makes put my bike. Indeed, in some races, the team approached Valentino to copy the configuration of my bike. E 'normale. Telemetry Valentino is visible to me and I am visible to him. What I'm saying is Some things always change from race to race. I am almost certain that in some races the team has changed the bike of Valentino by following our instructions. At every race I go fast from Friday. copiassi If I would fast only on Saturdays and Sundays . Boom listening for the MotoGP at Estoril, the scene of the fourteenth round of the 2009 Grand Prix motorcycle racing: the extraordinary performance of Jorge Lorenzo - who gained the top step of the podium - and the fourth largest Valentino Rossi's 5,277,000 viewers glued to the television, a 32.82% share of the commercial target. The race resulted in the most watched sporting event of the day, at 14.20, reached a peak of 5,655,000 viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment